TSA (Tamaki Students’ Association)
The Tamaki Students’ Association (TSA) is a group of students who represent the Tamaki Campus students’ voice. The TSA is passionate about student welfare and advocacy and provides students with the support and means to make our campus more efficient overall. We work diligently to provide services that will encourage students interaction within the Tamaki Campus as well as promote student affiliation within not only the Tamaki Campus, but the entire University of Auckland. TSA services sports equipment, lost property, food banks, and welfare assistance. We are also able to voice concerns and be a reliable medium between staff and students relating to campus operations.
The TSA Office is located in the retail centre in the Tamaki campus. Here you can apply for AUSA Hardship grants, make advocacy appointments, and enquire about the range of services the TSA provides.
President: Sharndre Kushor
- Final year BHSc student
- I am interested in pursuing further study in the field of Healthcare Administration
- I am passionate about supporting students and providing them with the resources they need to succeed
Vice President: Sunania Roy
- I am Sunaina and I am a 4th yr conjoint student studying Health Sciences/Bachelors of Science majoring in Psychology
- I am friendly and approachable – I love to meet new people
- I volunteer at Anxiety NZ Trust helpline, where I help people with managing stress and anxiety
- I am interested in learning about mental health problems and aim to work with mental health patients some day
Social Officer(s): Nicole Tuyay
- 19 years old, originally from the Philippines
- Currently a Second year Health Science student, previously from Sancta Maria College
- My interests include singing, playing the guitar, volunteer work and I really enjoy meeting new people
Social Officer(s): Edison Wu
- I am a Second year BCOM+BSC(Sport and Exercise Science) student.
- Real passionate about fitness and sport! Just about to complete my Ceritificate in Personal Training from AUT.
- Can always help out! Ask me if you need anything
Equity Officer: Mel Vandeyar
- In my final year studying for a Bachelors of Law and Health Science
- A victim support worker
- I love to travel and would highly recommend an exchange while you are still at University
- Nutella and banana on toast is so good – try it :)
- I am a coffee lover
Academic Officer(s): Jasper Lau
- My parents are from Hong Kong but was born and raised here in Auckland all my life.
- One of my favourite hobbies is to watch sports such as Rugby and football.
- NZ has amazing food. I really love the burgers from Burgerfuel and Burritos you can find in Auckland now.
Academic Officer(s): Kitty Jan
- I am currently in my third year studying towards a BHSc and BCom.
- I grew up in the coolest little capital in the world, Wellington.
- I moved up to Auckland 2 years ago and I love the vibrant and diverse city.
- I love arts and crafts, tramping and watching thriller movies!