Having been known as the University Bookshop for over 50 years, we entered an exciting new phase in 2017 as ubiq. We symbolise the fostering of growth and knowledge and our goal is to make it easier for everyone to acquire the knowledge they need.
Owned and operated by the Auckland University Students Association we are proud of our status as an independent and community focused bookstore.
Other than being textperts, we stock a passionately curated range of new and backlist fiction and non-fiction titles, reflecting the diverse book interests of the Auckland University community and general public. We are very proud of our hand-picked range of gift cards, and our range of gift stationery including pens, journals and notebooks is second to none.
Key services ubiq provides:
- A great discount off the RRP on most books in store and everyday low prices on our stationery.
- We are passionate about getting you the book you want and will scour the world looking for it! If it’s in print we will get it for you.
- Type your paper code directly into the search bar of our website and instantly see what texts are needed for that semester!
- Easy online ordering, fast delivery and a flat shipping fee.
- Click and collect – pay online and have your book held for you in store to collect when you are ready.
- ubiq gift cards in any denomination you choose over $15. These can be used online and do not expire.
- Price matching policy – If you find a University of Auckland textbook in stock at a competing bookstore, available to purchase for collection on the same day for a lower price, ubiq will match that price or refund the difference. Further information is available in store.
- We buy and sell second-hand textbooks that have been prescribed for the current semester at University of Auckland up to a pre-determined quantity. More information is available in store.
P. 09 306 2709
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday 10.00am – 4.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays