Application for the 2016 Student Advocacy Network
Attention all Law students
- An excellent communicator and great at problem solving?
- Passionate about helping others?
- Reliable and able to deal with confidential information?
- A strong researcher?
- Able to commit to volunteer three hours a week?
- Friendly and approachable?
Do you want to:
- Improve your communication, advocacy, research and interview skills?
- Put the law you have learned into practice?
- Become an expert on how the university works?
- Do Community Placement for LAW 400?
- Help to empower other students?
Become a Student Advocate for 2016!
Student Advocates assist and support students to resolve issues and complaints related to study and academic matters on campus. Advocates also provide general legal advice and referrals to any other queries such as tenancy, study link, employment matters, personal challenges etc – we deal with all types of challenges that arise in the daily lives of students!
You will need to attend the COMPULSORY training day on Friday 26th February 2016.
Applications open: 14th September 2015 and close 5th October. To apply fill in the form below.